For registration for 2018 SW Conference you can now use the account you created last year.
- Go to http://register.southwestpca.org and create an account (this is a different system than the one for proposing papers, although you may use the same username & password, if you like).
- To create an account or log in, look in the upper right corner of the page.
- On your account dashboard page, under "Registration Options" look for "Add Attendees" and click on "manage" to the right of "Add Attendees."
- On the next page, click on "Add New". Add yourself and any other applicants to your order.
- Once finished, click on "Back to Dashboard" or click on your email address in the upper right of the page.
- Back on your account dashboard page, click on "View" next to "Workshops" if you wish to view or add a workshop to your order.
- When you have added all you wish to your order, click on "CLICK HERE TO CHECKOUT" on your dashboard page.
- On the next page, click on "Pay Now" to go to PayPal and pay by credit card or PayPal account. Click on "Pay Later" to pay by check. Please note, you payment must be received by the end of the current payment period to receive the current registration rate.
Contact Dr. Tamy Burnett (firstname.lastname@example.org), treasurer and conference coordinator, with questions.